PHYSIOTHERAPY AND REHABILITATION
Aashka Hospital offers physiotherapy and rehabilitative services to its OPD and IPD patients by qualified and well trained team of physiotherapists. The aim is to restore movement and function when someone is affected by injury, illness or disability.
Physiotherapy can be helpful for people of all ages with a wide range of health conditions, including problems affecting the:
- bones, joints and soft tissue – such as back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain and sports injuries
- brain or nervous system – such as movement problems resulting from a stroke, multiple sclerosis (MS) or Parkinson’s disease
- heart and circulation – such as rehabilitation after a heart attack
- lungs and breathing – such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and cystic fibrosis
Physiotherapy can improve your physical activity while helping you to prevent further injuries.
Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Services Offered
- Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Fracture rehabilitation
- Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Obesity Management
- Pain Management
- Physiotherapy for cervical & back problems
- Physiotherapy for Mechanical Ventilation patients
- Physiotherapy for patients suffering from conditions like Paralysis, Polio, Cerebral palsy etc.
- Physiotherapy for Pediatrics
- Physiotherapy for Sports Injuries
- Physiotherapy in Geriatrics
- Physiotherapy in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Post Surgery Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation for ICU Patients