MEDICAL ONCOLOGY / HAEMATO ONCOLOGY
The haemato oncology department of at Aashka Hospital consists of experienced and skilled haematologists and medical oncologist for the diagnosis, treatment, prevention and management of cancer disorders.
Accurate diagnosis and management are of vital importance. Seeking a prompt diagnosis often offers the best chance of successful treatment. We offer range of quality cancer care treatments including medical oncology, Haemato oncology and surgical oncology.
Oncologist treats cancer and provides medical care for a person diagnosed with cancer by using things like chemotherapy, hormone therapy, targeted therapy, or immunotherapy.Treatment of all types of cancers are offered at Aashka Hospitals including Neuro-oncology, Head & neck oncology, Breast oncology, GI oncology, Bone & Musculoskeletal oncology, Dermatological Oncology, Genitourinary oncology, Gynaec Oncology, Pediatric oncology and blood cancers.
Blood disorders may be cancerous or noncancerous. We offer treatment for blood cancers as well as non-malignant blood disorders.
Blood disorders are conditions that keep parts of your blood from doing their jobs:
- Red blood cells carry oxygen throughout your body.
- White blood cells help protect your body from infection.
- Platelets help your blood to clot, so you don’t bleed than normal
Benign Blood Disorders like :
- Anemia, which happens when your blood does not carry enough oxygen to the rest of your body
- Bone marrow failure like aplastic anemia
- A hematological cancer is one affecting the blood directly or the tissues that are responsible for making it.
- MDS ( pre cancerous stage )
- Acute leukemia
- Chronic leukemia
Round the clock availability of diagnostic facilities like pathology, radiology and In-house pharmacy provides seamless support in providing the quality cancer care at our hospital.