In Aashka Hospital, Department of Ophthalmology provides a comprehensive eye care for all the needy patients who need help. And also the department boasts of an array of state of the art equipment like visual refraction unit, slit lamp bio microscope, direct and indirect ophthalmoscopy, operating microscope, and phacoemulsification.
The Outpatient department is well equipped to cater to diverse eye diseases. Preventive eye check-up emphasizes on the early detection, prevention and cure of eye problems if any. Evaluation and medical management of glaucoma, retina diseases and squint is routinely done in addition to complete care of anterior segment of the eye.
- Cataract – Stitch less cataract surgeries with or without foldable lenses
- Cornea – Stitch less Pterygium surgery, Keratoplasty (Cornea transplant)
- Ocular surface disorders
- Retina – Diabetic Retinopathy
- Retinal vascular diseases
- Age related Macular Degeneration
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Glaucoma – Treatment of all types of Glaucoma
- Peadiatric ophthalmology & strabismus