The Neurosurgery department in Aashka Hospital has extensive experience and expertise in caring for patients with problems involving brain, spine, cerebrovascular diseases and others. Our neurosurgeons at Aashka Hospital perform many neuro surgical procedures each year making them among the most experienced neurosurgeon in North Gujarat. Neuro surgical team work closely with other specialists especially Neurology, Oncology, neuro radiology and orthopedics.
Our Neurosurgery Treatment includes
- Neurovascular:- clipping, coiling, revascularization by routine neurosurgical and endovascular procedures
- Skull Base Surgery:- All complex lesion are maximally targeted with utmost safety to nervous tissue
- Neuro-oncological surgery : for patients with brain and spinal tumors
- Spinal Lesions:- Both intradural (intramedullary and extramedullary) an extradural are precisely targeted by per-operative C-arm assistance
- Spinal degenerative diseases are treated with minimally invasive decompressive and instrumentation techniques
- Neuro-Trauma Care : acute management, surgical treatment & stabilization, and neuro-rehabilitation
- Acute Neuro Emergencies : Acute brain & spinal haemorrhages, other adult and pediatric neuro-emergencies
We have fully equipped facility for surgical treatment of movement disorder/ epilepsy/ other functional disorders. Our team of experienced neurosurgeons considers functional preservation as the main goal of surgery while dealing with the complex and difficult brain and spinal lesions. The neurosurgery department has modern and state-of-the- art technology, such as the high-definition surgical microscope and endoscopes, etc. We are also very fortunate to have senior, endovascular experts and critical care specialists to support this team.
Sellar and suprasellar tumors like pituitary adenomas, meningiomas, craniopharyngiomas, cysts etc. Intraventricular tumors are tackled by minimally invasive surgery as a routine. Children with hydrocephalus and deep-seated brain tumors are treated with pure neuroendoscopic methods.
All types of pediatric neurosurgery for congenital brain and spinal disorders are treated here.