Interventional procedures(s) and treatment are available for disorders like :
- Neurological problems like ischemic stroke, Carotid and intracranial stenting, subarachnoid hemorrhage (aneurysm), brain hemorrhage (AVM) and central venous thrombosis.
- Spine problems like spinal arteriovenous shunts and spinal tumors.
- Bleeding problems like Gastrointestinal and abdominal bleed, hemoptysis and hematuria.
- Tumors like Transarterial chemoembolization, bland Tumor embolization for tumor bleed, preoperative embolization for vascular tumors.
- Minimally invasive surgical alternatives such as uterine artery embolization for uterine fibroids, prostatic artery embolization for BPH, genicular artery embolization for knee osteoarthritis.
- Peripheral interventions such as varicose vein management, peripheral arterial disease interventions and management of diabetic foot.
Treatment is offered by experienced and expert Consultant Interventional Neuro radiologist & Peripheral Vascular Interventionist Dr. Milan Jolapara, supported by our trained medical and paramedical staff and advanced infrastructure.