GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR PATIENTS & RELATIVES
- You are free to choose any category of accommodation. Your billing class will be dependent on the category of room you select.
- All the rooms are equipped with the basic facilities.
- The room shall be vacated when patient is transferred to ICU. Room holding by relative is permitted at extra cost.
- This is subject to availability of rooms. Relative has to vacate the Room, If required for Patient service.
- As food is an important aspect for quality patient care, patient food will be provided by the hospital cafeteria as per the consultant advice and patient’s nutrition requirements. Total 7 services / day are provided to the patient in the patient room.
- No outside food is allowed in the hospital premises either for patient or for attendant.
- Hospital has 24X7 working in-house pharmacy. All medicines will be provided to you directly at your room against
- doctor’s prescription. We don’t allow to get medicines from outside for the quality control purpose.
- Hospital has a well equipped and fully automatic pathology and imaging services department. All investigations available in hospital have to be performed here only.
- In case of surgical patient, patient shall not be taken for the surgery without getting OT Clearance from billing department and clinical clearance from anesthetist / physician.
- The admission department is not allowed to issue extra reliever or attendant passes. Friends and visitors are encouraged to visit the patient during 4 pm to 7 pm only with visitor pass.
- This policy is to ensure infection control and to avoid the disturbance to patient and treating personnel.
- We encourage patient’s attendants to use linen which hospital provides. Please avoid bringing in outside linen, as this may cause infection.
- For relatives & attendant s we have facility of cafeteria on ground floor. Out-side food is not allowed in
- Relatives are allowed to keep mobiles in the premises, but please keep them on vibration mode to avoid the
- disturbance to any patient. Please talk slowly.
- Visitors should maintain a quiet environment and avoid unnecessary noise to optimize patient rest. Keep visit short and quiet.
- Children below 12 years are not allowed in patient areas for their own safety.
- Smoking and chewing tobacco are strictly prohibited in the hospital premises.
- The discharge can be given by your attending Consultant after his/her visit in writing or by giving discharge instruction to in-house doctor on phone.
- Room checkout / Discharge Time is 12.00 Noon.
- After declaring discharge, it may take minimum 2 hours to complete the entire discharge procedure.
- In case you have availed the cashless facility, time taken for discharge will depend upon authorization received from the TPA or insurance company. This time could range from 4 hours to a day depending on
- We will not levy extra Room charge Due to TPA approval / Procedural delay in Billing.
- After settling the total bill, your discharge will be authorized by the billing dept.
- You will be given discharge summary and all the investigation reports on discharge. In case of reimbursement / cash less, you will be given the copy of reports & hospital C-Form.
- After completing discharge formalities, the details about post discharge care would be explained to you by our in-house doctors / RMO.
- At the time of discharge, issued relative passes shall be returned to billing department. In case of any misplacement or loss of passes, Rs.100/- per pass will be charged.
- At the time of Admission &Discharge, Nursing Staff will verify the Room facilities.
Some important Numbers
|Reception||701 / 702||Nursing Station 1||120|
|Cafeteria||725||Nursing Station 2 A||260|
|I P Billing||704||Nursing Station 2 B||270|
|TPA / Corporate||705||Nursing Station 3||330|
- Be polite in conversation.
- Be punctual in time.
- Be open & accurate about symptoms and medical history. Do not hide.
- Ask questions / solve query with treating Doctors & follow your treatment plan.
- Report any complication / allergies immediately.
- Maintain personal hygiene & Hospital decorum.
- Respect Hospital staff & their instructions.
- Do not deviate from treatment plan.
- Avoid self-medication.
- Follow all guidelines of Hospital.
What are the Patient’s Rights and Responsibilities?
|Patient’s Rights||Patient’s Responsibilities|
|Right to access own clinical records & medical information||To provide relevant contact details|
|Right to have detailed information about the treatment given||To give complete details about one’s medical history & other information|
|Privacy for treatment, records & information||To understand that patient’s medical records will be shown to authorized statutory bodies|
|Involvement in Decision Making for one’s treatment & to refuse treatment||Participation in Decision Making for one’s treatment|
|Right to receive respect for religious beliefs without affecting treatment.||To behavepolitely & respectfully with all.|
|Right to Complain about any dissatisfaction||To provide feedback regarding hospital stay experience|
|Right to have treatment Cost||To pay the bills regularly|
|Right to have safe environment||To take care of valuables (Personal & Hospital)|