The Department of General Surgery in Aashka Hospital is manned by consultant surgeons highly qualified and well trained in India & abroad having great experience in open and laparoscopy surgery. And we believe in one Motto “A good surgeon knows how to operate. A better surgeon knows when to operate and the best surgeon knows when NOT to operate.”
There is 24 hours cover for all surgical emergencies including all sorts of trauma. The department encompasses preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic conservative and / or surgical intervention.
General Surgery department in our hospital is supported by very well trained Laparoscopic surgeon, Qualified Anesthetist & Paramedical staff who is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency cases.
The operation theatre is located on the fourth floor and includes 4 fully equipped operating rooms with the latest and high end instruments for both conventional and advanced laparoscopic surgeries.
Our General Surgery Department specializes in treatment of all the general surgeries which includes minor, intermediate, major, supra major and high risk complex surgeries. A patient centered approach to care is provided. The department has the best infrastructure to deal with high risk and double high risk surgeries with the support of I.C.U, with excellent intensivists, who deliver post operative management with excellent skill and provide effective and ultimate care to their patients.
We are expertise in surgeries of Cancer, Breast, Thyroid, Vascular, Trauma Surgery, Gastroenterology, Pancreas, Endocrine, Oncology, Pediatric, and Basic Cosmetic Surgeries.
We are specializing in all open and laparascopic abdominal surgeries, surgery for all the varieties of Hernias and all the other diseases.
SERVICES OFFERED AT AASHKA HOSPITAL
Various types of Surgeries performed are as following
Hydrocele & Varicocele, Varicose Vein Surgeries, Ulcer, Wound & Abscess surgeries, Excision of Swelling & Lumps, Lymph node biopsies, Circumcision
Diabetic Foot & Vascular Diseases Management:
- Retroperitoneal tumors
- Ventral hernia (open and laparoscopic)
- Incisional hernia (open and laparoscopic)
- Inguinal hernia (open and laparoscopic)
- Femoral hernia
TRAUMA & AMPUTATION SURGERIES
- Thyroid: nodules, cysts, cancer, hyperthyroidism
- Parathyroid: parathyroidectomy (standard and minimally invasive)
- Cushing syndrome
- Pheochromocytoma (open and minimally invasive)
- Adenoma (open and minimally invasive)
- Aldosteronoma (open and minimally invasive)
- Cysts, lumps, cancer, nipple discharge
- Breast-conserving surgery
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy
- Axillary dissection
- Cancer & GI stromal tumors, Lymphoma
- Peptic ulcer, Gastroparesis and postgastrectomy syndromes
- Primary and metastatic liver tumors
- Intrahepatic and hilar cholangiocarcinoma
- Benign tumors and cysts
- Surgical shunts for portal hypertension
BILIARY TREE SURGERY
- Gallstones – laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- Benign biliary strictures
- Cancer of the gallbladder
- Extrahepatic bile duct cancer
- Pancreatic and periampullary cancer
- Islet cell tumors
- Cystic tumors of the pancreas
- Open and minimally invasive splenectomy
- Malignant tumors of the small intestine
- Obstruction and fistulae
- Pile, Fissure & Fistula -in -Ano Surgeries
- Colon cancer
- Disease of the appendix- Open & Laparoscopic Appendectomy