Department of Radiology at Aashka Hospital is committed to provide state of the art diagnostic services to our patients and referring physicians. It is located in the ground floor of the hospital’s sprawling complex. We have CT scan, Ultrasound and mammography in the department which is self contained with a separate reception, waiting area, examination and equipment room. In addition, there is a local network connecting CT Scan to a common workstation facilitating faster and more efficient reporting along with Tele-reporting.
We provide 24 x 7 services with expert radiologist and technicians with support of biomedical engineers.
Department of Radiology provides the complete spectrum of imaging services ranging from simple radiographs and ultrasounds to complicated imaging.
- Abdominal Imaging
- Breast Imaging
- Cardiovascular Imaging
- Emergency Imaging
- Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Neurological Imaging
- Neurological Intervention
- Pediatric Imaging
- Thoracic Imaging & Intervention
- Vascular Imaging
Modern diagnostic equipment facilities which we have:
- Digital X-ray machine, Digital X ray Machine with IITV facility and Digital mobile x-ray machines.
- Computed Radiography system. (CR system)
- Digital X- ray mammography, RGU, MCU and other X-ray related procedure.
- Whole body CT scan(GE Brivo 325) 16 slices including Contrast CT Scan.
- Ultrasonography facilities with Color Doppler facility.
- Echocardiography machine.